Sunday, April 13, 2014

Planning

Inside the white cottage, seven men are seated around the living room.  Each of the men gives his opinion on how the plot should be handled.  After two hours of emotional discussion Mehrak holds up his arms and says, “Right now we have four different approaches to the task.  This is what I want to do.  We are going to send three teams of two into Houston after I go there myself and find what route the prince’s procession will take.  Alborz and Javid will be one team.  Babak and Feroze will be the second.  Ebrahim and Gabar will be the third.  I want each of the teams to meet me at the hotel I will be staying at.  When I give you the route of the procession I want each team to ride the route up and back three or four times.  Then we can meet back here afterwards and make definite plans on what the teams have concluded.  Do you have any questions?”

No comments:

Post a Comment