Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Weekend

Anoush is clearing some small branches that fell while he was away.  He hears a vehicle approaching the house and looks up to see Edina coming up the driveway.

When her car is parked she reaches into the back seat and carries a large grocery bag in her hands.

“What is all this?  Are you moving in?”

Smiling she says, “I would if you owned the place but I have my own home.”

“I’m saved by a lease.”  She pokes him in the arm.

“Do you want some help with the branches?’

“I’ve got most of them the rest can wait for another time.  Did you show everyone in the office your pictures yet?”

“Yesterday, they loved them.  As a matter of fact the other two agents were drooling over them.”

Anoush laughs at her comment.”

“So tell me what’s in the bag?”

“Come inside while I unpack and you will see what I am cooking for dinner.”

They head inside into the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment