Monday, January 19, 2015

Jose Arrives

Jose arrives at the J & T at 8:00 am.  He is a half hour early.  Tyler sees him coming onto the ranch and he walks out to meet him.  “You’re up bright and early.  Actually you are a half hour early.”

“I couldn’t sleep, I was so excited.”

“I understand,” says Tyler.  I’ve been through some of the same feelings.”

“Look, secure your horse to the rail post after you water him.  I am going to finish my breakfast and then I will be out to work with you.”

“Si Senor!

“Jose, put your gear in the bunkhouse.  There are four unoccupied bunks, so take your pick.  I’ll be out in a few minutes.”

When Tyler exits the house he sees Jose admiring the horses in the corral.

“I see you admire good looking horses.”

“Oh yes, and these are beautiful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment