Monday, January 5, 2015

Miguel Arrives at the Ranch

Carla’s brother Miguel arrives at the J & T ranch.  He is not expected, so he is wondering who he will find home when he knocks on the door.

Katiana answers the knock and she is pleased to see him.  They give each other a hug.

“Is Tyler around, I have some information for him?”

“Tyler is working the lower range today.  Joan is here, let me get her.”

Joan comes into the living room where Miguel is standing.  “Miguel, it’s so good to see you.  Is Tyler expecting you?”

“Not really, but he is waiting for word from me.”

“Can I pass on the message for you?”

“Of course.”

“Before we continue let’s sit down,” says Joan.

“Thank you.”

“Would you care for something to drink?”

“I am fine.  Tyler visited me about ten days ago looking for two ranch hands.  I found them for him.  They are Jose and Manuel.  They are aware of Tyler’s plan to train them one at a time.  Both young men are anxious to start.  They hear from their relatives who already work here, how this is a great place.”

No comments:

Post a Comment