Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tyler looking for extra ranch hands

Arriving at Jose’s house, Tyler dismounts and after securing his stallion he knocks on the door post.

A Mexican woman, with dark black eyes that match her hair, answers, “What can I do for you?”

“My name is Tyler Martin and I wish to speak with Jose about a job.”

“Miguel said you would be calling, Jose didn’t think it would be so soon.  He is running an errand in town.  Come in, would you like some coffee or water?”

“Coffee would be fine.”

Jose’s mother pours him a mug and sits down at the table with him.

“Miguel told us you are looking to hire more hands.  My husband and I feel it would be good experience for him to learn something besides farming.”

“I agree, but how does Jose feel, does he want to learn ranching or be a farmer?”

“When Jose heard you were hiring he tried very hard to persuade Miguel he was right for the job.”

No comments:

Post a Comment