Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Pleasant Surprise

Last Thursday evening my wife and I visited an art display put on by the Manchester Artist Association.  It was located on North Elm Street.  My wife being an artist, and a member of the group, wanted to go.  Being a creative person and appreciating art I chose to go with her.  It was a great exhibit.

While the art exhibit was very good an unusual thing happened to me when we walked into the gallery.  One of the artists exhibiting walked up to me and said, “I have a bone to pick with you!”

“Okay, I replied, what did I do?”

“I read all three of the trilogy series you wrote, I couldn’t put them down at night; I wound up not getting my usual sleep.”  Then she laughed.  “I loved them they were great, and now you have me as a fan.”

What better testimony can you get from a reader of your novels?  You can order my books on line at www.joesmiga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment